Search Your Universal Account Number UAN Online Status check at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in……
Lot of employees are not known how to know our EPFO UAN Status online? The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) had launched to allocate the number of the UAN to all the members of the Provident Fund. After getting the Account Number Universal each and every employee or employer can do the UAN Activation Process and then UAN Download at the official web portal. EPF Interest Rates
How to Know EPFO UAN Status through Online
It is very Easy to claim or to check your EPF Online UAN Status by logging into the below mentioned website. Here are the simple steps to know your Universal Account Number Status Online….
- Open the UAN Web Portal URL: https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Then Click on Know your UAN Status. The link will be available in bottom of your Screen.
- After Coming to the EPFO UAN Online Status Page. In that page you must Enter the Member ID or Aadhaar Number or PAN Number.
- Then Write your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile and Email ID.
- Click on “Get Authorization Pin”.
- you can get an SMS to your Registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the Authorization Pin click on submit. That’s It
- It can shows your Status of your UAN or EPF.
The Website provides the “UAN download list” of the by entering the Universal Account Number and also the list will be available in the Employer UAN helpdesk. This is the easy procedure to transferring online submission of claims by the members. So to sum up you need UAN for quick as well as easy online transfer of EPF.
Is there any queries please visit the direct link https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/no-auth/uanActivation/knowUan?_HDIV_STATE_=17-6-C184BB778200EF3E6719836240E293A4