Know your Employee PF Balance Check without UAN Number online in passbook.epfindia.gov.in or unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in or EPF Balance Check with UAN and its Amount Status…..
EPF balance Means if the Government Employee can get the Provident Fund. It refers to the EPF contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction because after the cutting of EPF, Other Allowances etc you can get the salary. At the time of retirement each and every Government or Private employee can get the Provident Fund with Epf Interest amount. Who are getting PF amount those people can track the Employee PF Claim Status
UAN also restricts employers from accessing their employees’ provident fund accounts so as to keep the money safe and secure.
How to Check PF balance check with UAN Number online at passbook.epfindia.gov.in
Have to go to the uan login page for the accessing the Unified portal. In case you forget the password then you get more detail on the forget password.
- Type in any Search engine, for example, in Google or Bing or Yahoo as epfindia.gov.in or unified portal.
- Visit the web portal as shown in search engine i.e. epfindia.gov.in
- Select for Employee from the Our Services dialog box.
- Find Services when the For Employees webpage of EPFO open.
- Select Member Passbook under the Services option once the for Employees webpage open.
- Now the webpage of the passbook will open. Give your UAN number, Password and finally enter Captcha.
- Once you enter all details you will enter into the page. Under the heading Select Member Id to see View Passbook you will click and you will get your passbook.
The passbook will give all the details like your current employer, Member ID/Name, Office Name, Employee Share and Employer Share. It will also give breakup details month wise.
How to know PF Balance check without UAN number in unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
The employees receive a unique id i.e UAN and password, which allows them to perform various tasks like checking the pf balance without UAN or viewing any requests or transfers for a claim, update their accounts, and more. There are several ways of getting your EPF balance check using PF number and especially if you have a Universal Account Number. Below are the main possibilities of achieving this
I. By Sending SMS:
- For availing the service of SMS, your UAN should be registered with EPFO. SMS service helps you to know PF Balance check without UAN number.
- You are required to send an SMS on the number 7738299899.
- In the message box write EPFPHO UAN ENG.
- This facility is also available in English, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, etc. So if you want information in Bengali type BEN in place of ENG.
II. By Giving a Missed Call:
- You can also get details of your PF balance check without uan by giving a missed call on 011-229014016 from the registered mobile number in UAN portal. In this case, also you do not have to remember your UAN number.
- However, you need to be registered on the UAN portal and give KYC details.
III. On UMANG App
- Visit on the Google Play store or URL: https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ and download UMANG APP. (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) It is an initiative of Government of India under Digital India Program.
- To avail all government services under the common platform.
- Once the app is installed select EPFO option from app homepage.
- Select “Employee center services option” and enter EPF universal account number.
- You will be able to login using an OTP that will be sent to registered mobile number.
Few employees forget the Universal Account Number. Here i will provide the updateful information on How to knowing your UAN.
EPF Balance Check with PF Number in unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in Website.
- Go to Epf India official website i.e https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in as the link.
- Scroll down the page that appears and click on the option which is besides Member Passbook service detail.
- Upon clicking on that link You will automatically be redirected to EPFO Website. Here you will see ‘Member Balance Information‘ as the heading.
- Select your State from the drop down box.
- Select your EPF Office.
- Choose your Establishment Code.
- Correctly enter your PF account number, registered mobile number and name.
- You will then have to select the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to send the details that you have just filled. You will then be able to see your EPF balance using PF Number.
Check the EPF Account Balance Statement in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
There are various ways in which you can check the account balance on the EPFO unified portal. Let us discuss all of them one by one:
- Passbook: The simplest way to check the account balance is to reach out to the EPFO portal and then click ‘For Employees’ option under the EPF Portal. There you will find the option as ‘Member Passbook’. You can simply check the account balance by making a login with your username and password.
- SMS: 7738299899 is the number on which you need to send an SMS to check the balance. The format is EPFOHO UAN ENG. In place of ENG, you can use the first three words of the language that you prefer. You need to send this SMS from your registered mobile number only.
- Missed Call: If you have registered yourself on the EPFO unified portal, you can check your account balance by giving a missed call on 011-22901406. But again, you need to give the missed call with the registered mobile number only.
I think I have summarized all the services provided by the unified portal in this article. If you know about any other service, please do share it with me for the general good of all. If you want more information about Employee PF Balance without UAN Number please visit https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/
How to check EPF Balance without Uan Number by using UMANG app or by SMS or by IVRS or by PF Number wise?
How to PF Balance check without UAN number through UMANG app?
Download and install the UMANG app on your Smartphone. Open the app and select EPFO before clicking on the ‘Employee Centre Services’ option. To check your EPF balance, tap on ‘View Passbook’ before entering your UAN. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on ‘Login.’ Finally, select the member ID of the company for which you want to check PF balance.
How to check PF Balance without UAN through IVRS?
You can now your PF balance via IVRS at passbook.epfindia.gov.in website. To pull this off hassle-free, you will first have to visit the portal and search for ‘Our Services’ option. Clink on the ‘Member Passbook’ link to access the login page. Enter your UAN and password to login. It is then that you can check your PF balance easily.