Know your Employee PF Balance Check without UAN Number online in passbook.epfindia.gov.in or unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in or EPF Balance Check with UAN and its Amount Status…..
EPF balance Means if the Government Employee can get the Provident Fund. It refers to the EPF contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction because after the cutting of EPF, Other Allowances etc you can get the salary. At the time of retirement each and every Government or Private employee can get the Provident Fund with Epf Interest amount. PF is the main advantage in our Country. Lot of retired employees are depending on PF and Pension. Who are getting PF amount those people can track the Employee PF Claim Status
If you are an employee, have you ever been highly vigilant about the contribution made towards the EPF each month? Do you view your salary slip each month to check how much EPF has been deducted? I think, for most the people, the answer would be No. Actually, as it is an involuntary action, it remains out of their active mind. The importance of it is ever felt by them when they switch the jobs.
Provident Fund is an investment towards your retirement corpus. It is an investment fund in which employee and employer or sometime government contributes money towards employee retirement corpus. There are various types of provident fund like Recognized Provident Fund (RPF), Unrecognized Provident Fund (UPF) and Public Provident Fund (PPF).
If you know your Provident Fund Number or Universal Account Number (UAN), it will be easy to know your Employees PF balance amount. As long as you are a member of the EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization), you no longer need to wait for the end of the year for your employer to give you the annual Provident Fund statement. You can now easily check it at the comfort of your home.
Everyone can get you PF amount if you have UAN Passbook it is mandatory for Every Government Employee. Till now you don’t get the EPF Passbook or UAN Passbook you must Register in www.epfindia.gov.in web portals. After the Completion of UAN Registration you must Activate the UAN Activation. It is also mandatory for all employees. Just logon into the passbook.epfindia.gov.in website then use your UAN and Login password. You can download or take the soft copy of your EPF Passbook .
There are many ways of checking your Employees Provident Fund’s details one being giving either a missed call or via SMS. These two are also very common and many people have opted for the option if they are not very good with the internet or they don’t have an active UAN (Universal Account Number). So many employees are check the EPF Balance by entering UAN Login ID and UAN Password.
How to Check EPF Balance without UAN Number or Employee PF Balance with UAN Number in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
However, the most popular Recognized Provident Fund is the Employees’ Provident Fund. This is managed by EPFO. Under this scheme employee and employer together makes an equal contribution of 12% towards EPF.
Here we will explain how to know your EPFO Balance or Employee PF Balance without UAN Number or PF Balance check with UAN Number. Actually Every Employee can check your respective PF Balance by using the SMS Service or Missed Call Service.
- Open this URL: https://www.epfindia.gov.in
- Then you can see another link i.e named as “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”.
- Just Click on it. It is redirect to another URL: http://epfoservices.in/epfo/
- In that page you can see “Member Balance Information” Heading.
- Under the heading you must choose your which State are your coming from. Select the State.
- Again you can choose your EPFO Office. Click on your Office Link.
- After you must Enter your Employee PF Account Number (Mandatory), Name and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit Button. That’s All. It can shows your Employee PF Balance without UAN.
How to Check PF balance check with UAN Number at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- Type in any Search engine, for example, in Google as epf india gov
- Visit the web portal as shown in search engine i.e. epfindia.gov.in
- Select for Employee from the Our Services dialog box.
- Find Services when the For Employees webpage of EPFO open.
- Select Member Passbook under the Services option once the for Employees webpage open.
- Now the webpage of the passbook will open. Give your UAN number, Password and finally enter Captcha.
- Once you enter all details you will enter into the page. Under the heading Select Member Id to see View Passbook you will click and you will get your passbook.
The passbook will give all the details like your current employer, Member ID/Name, Office Name, Employee Share and Employer Share. It will also give breakup details month wise.
How to know PF Balance check without UAN number in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
If you know your Provident Fund Number, it will be easy to access your Employees PF balance without UAN number. As long as you are a member of the EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization), you no longer need to wait for the end of the year for your employer to give you the annual Provident Fund statement. You can now easily check it at the comfort of your home.
There are several ways of getting your EPF balance check using PF number and especially if you have a Universal Account Number. Below are five main ways of achieving this
I. By Sending SMS:
- For availing the service of SMS, your UAN should be registered with EPFO. SMS service helps you to know PF Balance check without UAN number.
- You are required to send an SMS on the number 7738299899.
- In the message box write EPFPHO UAN ENG.
- This facility is also available in English, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, etc. So if you want information in Bengali type BEN in place of ENG.
II. By Giving a Missed Call:
- You can also get details of your PF balance by giving a missed call on 011-229014016 from the registered mobile number in UAN portal. In this case, also you do not have to remember your UAN number.
- However, you need to be registered on the UAN portal and give KYC details.
III. On UMANG App
- Visit on the Google Playstore or URL: https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ and download UMANG APP.(Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) It is an initiative of Government of India under Digital India Program.
- To avail all government services under the common platform.
- Once the app is installed select EPFO option from app homepage.
- Select “Employee centric services option” and enter EPF universal account number.
- You will be able to login using an OTP that will be sent to registered mobile number.
Check the EPF Account Balance Statement in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
There are various ways in which you can check the account balance on the EPFO unified portal. Let us discuss all of them one by one:
- Passbook: The simplest way to check the account balance is to reach out to the EPFO portal and then click ‘For Employees’ option under the EPF Portal. There you will find the option as ‘Member Passbook’. You can simply check the account balance by making a login with your username and password.
- SMS: 7738299899 is the number on which you need to send an SMS to check the balance. The format is EPFOHO UAN ENG. In place of ENG, you can use the first three words of the language that you prefer. You need to send this SMS from your registered mobile number only.
- Missed Call: If you have registered yourself on the EPFO unified portal, you can check your account balance by giving a missed call on 011-22901406. But again, you need to give the missed call with the registered mobile number only.
UMANG App: If you have downloaded and installed the EPFO app on your mobile device, you can check the account balance by looking for the option of ‘View passbook’ on the App.
If you want more information about Employee PF Balance Check please visit https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/