Now Know the EPFO Claim Status via Online, Search your PF Claim Status by using UAN Number, How to know PF Status through SMS…..
Some of the employer’s have a doubt for knowing the Provident Fund PF Claim Status. An employee can transfer the amount from old account to new epf account through online/ by using UAN number, this process called as PF Transfer/ epf claim. We have provided some steps for easy to know the EPFO Claim Status. Already there lot of EPF Online Facilities given by the EPFO. Follow the given steps and know your EPF Claim Status easily.
How to Search your EPF Claim Status by using Missed Call / SMS / UAN in epfindia.gov.in
- Go to the EPF official website at efpindia.com, and select the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- And then click on the “Get epfo claim status details”, link
- It will show the epfo claim status, take the print out for further use.
Track your EPF Status using UAN Number
Using the UAN number employee can transfer/ manage all the PF accounts. And also the employee’s may transfer the balance amount from old account to new epf account. This is known as PF Transfer/ epf claim, withdrawal can also be termed as PF Claim but amount goes to the bank account instead of another pf account.
Check EPF Claim Status at UAN Portal:
- Go to UAN member portal, then login with details.
- If you not registered, select the registration link, then enter your details.
- Once you can registered, check your PF Claim Status on that UAN Portal.
Know your PF status by SMS / Missed Call:
Register your mobile number in your account. Then give a missed call. After that your PF details received through the SMS.
Android App for Knowing EPFO Claim Status:
EPFO Designed the EPFO M SEWA APP for Employees. You can also download this app through your play store/ app store and check your PF claim status by enter your details. But this app has a lot of bugs due to regular maintenance.
Track PF Claim Status for Existing Employees: With the following forms you can track the PF Claim Status..,
- Any Change’s of the family status, such as, –
- The Marriage Certificate of the candidate,
- Adding/ removing in the family certificate,
- Legal adoption of the children,
- Change of nominee is to be filled in the Form No.2 through the employer.