Know your Employee PF Balance Check without UAN Number online in passbook.epfindia.gov.in or unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in or EPF Balance Check with UAN and its Amount Status…..
EPF balance Means if the Government Employee can get the Provident Fund. It refers to the EPF contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction because after the cutting of EPF, Other Allowances etc you can get the salary. At the time of retirement each and every Government or Private employee can get the Provident Fund with Epf Interest amount. PF is the main advantage in our Country. Lot of retired employees are depending on PF and Pension. Who are getting PF amount those people can track the Employee PF Claim Status
If you are an employee, have you ever been highly vigilant about the contribution made towards the EPF each month? Do you view your salary slip each month to check how much EPF has been deducted? I think, for most the people, the answer would be No. Actually, as it is an involuntary action, it remains out of their active mind. The importance of it is ever felt by them when they switch the jobs.
At the same time, there were no many restrictions and requirements when the EPF registration came into play. However, things have started changing especially with the digitization of the Unique Account Number and EPF registrations. In the past, it was not necessary to link your account with any of legal IDs however; this has become a mandatory requirement. It is however important to understand that, you have to seed your Unique Account Number with Aadhaar before linking it to your Employees Provident Fund number.
Everyone can get you PF amount if you have UAN Passbook it is mandatory for Every Government Employee. Till now you don’t get the EPF Passbook or UAN Passbook you must Register in www.epfindia.gov.in web portals. After the Completion of UAN Registration you must Activate the UAN Activation. It is also mandatory for all employees. Just logon into the passbook.epfindia.gov.in website then use your UAN and Login password. You can download or take the soft copy of your EPF Passbook .
There are many ways of checking your PF Balance details one being giving either a missed call or via SMS. These two are also very common and many people have opted for the option if they are not very good with the internet or they don’t have an active UAN (Universal Account Number). So many employees are check the EPF Balance by entering UAN Login ID and UAN Password.
UAN provides a lot of benefits to employees. Some of them are,
- Easy withdrawal of provident fund – be it partial or total
- You can download your provident fund statement immediately online whenever you need it
- Employees can easily check whether their employers are depositing money correctly into their provident fund account; and many more.
UAN also restricts employers from accessing their employees’ provident fund accounts so as to keep the money safe and secure.
Check EPF Balance without UAN Number or Employee PF Balance with UAN Number in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
The basic details captured are Name, Father’s name or husband’s name, Gender, DOB etc. and on the basis of all these details, the UAN is generated. Once it is generated, the same can be submitted to the employer at the time of joining the new organization. The employer can then link the member ID of the employee to the UAN. This links the EPF account of the employee to the UAN. This method is equally beneficial for the employer and the employee.
However, the most popular Recognized Provident Fund is the Employees’ Provident Fund. This is managed by EPFO. Under this scheme employee and employer together makes an equal contribution of 12% towards EPF.
An employee, accessing the EPF account balance can be useful. It helps you to maintain the monthly expenses because a part of your salary will allocate to the EPF account. You have to change your spending habit. You can be even eligible for getting the loan on your EPF account.
Here we will explain how to know your EPFO Balance without UAN or Employee PF Balance without UAN Number or PF Balance check with UAN Number. Actually Every Employee can check your Provident Fund Balance either by using the SMS Service or Missed Call Service.
- Open this URL: https://www.epfindia.gov.in
- Then you can see another link i.e named as “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance“.
- Just Click on it. It is redirect to another URL: http://epfoservices.in/epfo/
- In that page you can see “Member Balance Information” Heading.
- Under the heading you must choose your which State are your coming from. Select the State.
- Again you can choose your EPFO Office. Click on your Office Link.
- After you must Enter your Employee PF Account Number (Mandatory), Name and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit Button. That’s All. It can shows your Employee PF Balance without UAN.
How to Check PF balance check with UAN Number online at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
Have to go to the uan login page for the accessing the Unified portal. You have to add the Universal account number and UAN password. You also have to clear the captcha challenge, and you have to tap on the sign-in button. In case you forget the password then you get more detail on the forget password.
Are you curious to know about what types of different services are provided by the EPFO unified services portal? If it is so, let me help you with that. There are various common services offered by the EPFO online through their unified services portal:
- Type in any Search engine, for example, in Google or Bing or Yahoo as epfindia.gov.in or unified portal.
- Visit the web portal as shown in search engine i.e. epfindia.gov.in
- Select for Employee from the Our Services dialog box.
- Find Services when the For Employees webpage of EPFO open.
- Select Member Passbook under the Services option once the for Employees webpage open.
- Now the webpage of the passbook will open. Give your UAN number, Password and finally enter Captcha.
- Once you enter all details you will enter into the page. Under the heading Select Member Id to see View Passbook you will click and you will get your passbook.
The passbook will give all the details like your current employer, Member ID/Name, Office Name, Employee Share and Employer Share. It will also give breakup details month wise.
How to know PF Balance check without UAN number in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
The employees receive a unique id i.e UAN and password, which allows them to perform various tasks like checking the pf balance without UAN or viewing any requests or transfers for a claim, update their accounts, and more. But in order to do all of these, employees need to send the UAN and submitting KYC norms.
If you know your Provident Fund Number, it will be easy to access your Employees PF balance without UAN number. As long as you are a member of the EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization), you no longer need to wait for the end of the year for your employer to give you the annual Provident Fund statement. You can now easily check it at the comfort of your home.
There are several ways of getting your EPF balance check using PF number and especially if you have a Universal Account Number. Below are five main ways of achieving this
I. By Sending SMS:
- For availing the service of SMS, your UAN should be registered with EPFO. SMS service helps you to know PF Balance check without UAN number.
- You are required to send an SMS on the number 7738299899.
- In the message box write EPFPHO UAN ENG.
- This facility is also available in English, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, etc. So if you want information in Bengali type BEN in place of ENG.
II. By Giving a Missed Call:
- You can also get details of your PF balance check without uan by giving a missed call on 011-229014016 from the registered mobile number in UAN portal. In this case, also you do not have to remember your UAN number.
- However, you need to be registered on the UAN portal and give KYC details.
III. On UMANG App
- Visit on the Google Play store or URL: https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ and download UMANG APP. (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) It is an initiative of Government of India under Digital India Program.
- To avail all government services under the common platform.
- Once the app is installed select EPFO option from app homepage.
- Select “Employee center services option” and enter EPF universal account number.
- You will be able to login using an OTP that will be sent to registered mobile number.
Few employees forget the Universal Account Number. Here i will provide the updateful information on How to knowing your UAN.
Hоw tо knоw thе Universal Account Number (UAN)?
Tо fіnd оut уоur UAN numbеr via thе Unіfіеd portal, rеаd thе fоllоwіng guidelines carefully:
- Gо tо thе unіfіеd mеmbеr portal (1) аnd click ‘Know Yоur UAN Status‘ undеr ‘Important Lіnkѕ.’
- Select ‘Entеr your Mеmbеr ID,’ ‘Aаdhааr,’ оr ‘PAN’ аѕ уоu wіѕh tо proceed.
- Entеr уоur Nаmе, Dаtе оf Bіrth, Mоbіlе Numbеr, аnd Emаіl ID
- Type thе сарtсhа code іn thе ѕрасе рrоvіdеd аnd hit on ‘Gеt Authоrіzаtіоn PIN.’ Yоu wіll rесеіvе a PIN оn уоur mоbіlе numbеr.
- Entеr thе PIN уоu received оn уоur mоbіlе numbеr аnd сlісk ‘Vаlіdаtе OTP аnd gеt UAN.’
- Yоur UAN wіll bе ѕеnt tо уоur contact numbеr as provided in the details.
EPF Balance Check with PF Number in unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in Website.
- Go to Epf India official website i.e https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in as the link.
- Scroll down the page that appears and click on the option which is besides Member Passbook service detail.
- Upon clicking on that link You will automatically be redirected to EPFO Website. Here you will see ‘Member Balance Information‘ as the heading.
- Select your State from the drop down box.
- Select your EPF Office.
- Choose your Establishment Code.
- Correctly enter your PF account number, registered mobile number and name.
- You will then have to select the “I Agree” checkbox.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to send the details that you have just filled. You will then be able to see your EPF balance using PF Number.
Make sure that you have an internet connection if you are to access these services. The good news is that the site operates 24 hours a day hence you can access the services when free.
Check the EPF Account Balance Statement in passbook.epfindia.gov.in
There are various ways in which you can check the account balance on the EPFO unified portal. Let us discuss all of them one by one:
- Passbook: The simplest way to check the account balance is to reach out to the EPFO portal and then click ‘For Employees’ option under the EPF Portal. There you will find the option as ‘Member Passbook’. You can simply check the account balance by making a login with your username and password.
- SMS: 7738299899 is the number on which you need to send an SMS to check the balance. The format is EPFOHO UAN ENG. In place of ENG, you can use the first three words of the language that you prefer. You need to send this SMS from your registered mobile number only.
- Missed Call: If you have registered yourself on the EPFO unified portal, you can check your account balance by giving a missed call on 011-22901406. But again, you need to give the missed call with the registered mobile number only.
UMANG App: If you have downloaded and installed the EPFO app on your mobile device, you can check the account balance by looking for the option of ‘View passbook’ on the App.
Things you need to know before generating EPF passbook
- Thе оld EPF account саn bе trаnѕfеrrеd tо thе nеw EPF account.
- In оnе еѕtаblіѕhmеnt, thе vіѕіtоr саn оnlу ѕее оnе EPF ассоunt
- Thе vіѕіtоr саn еdіt thеіr mоbіlе numbеr оr соntасt numbеr lаtеr.
- Onlу оnе mobile numbеr іѕ acceptable fоr rеgіѕtrаtіоn.
- Sеttlеd оr іnасtіvе ассоuntѕ саnnоt bе viewed bу thе vіѕіtоr
- If thе visitor wаntѕ tо vеrіfу thе dеtаіlѕ оf thе dіffеrеnt accounts, іt mау bе роѕѕіblе tо rеgіѕtеr thеm uѕіng dіffеrеnt proofs оf іdеntіfісаtіоn аnd mоbіlе numbеr.
How to register for the e-passbook?
If you want to activate their Universal Account Number, it is possible by visiting the Unified Portal official website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in. You can able to likely to download after the 3 days. The user has to click over, ‘Download e-passbook.’ You can log in to the member portal. If you log in user then you have to enter his UAN number and password.
Download EPF Passbook
Before the introduction of Epfo India Website, members of the EPF would only get their account details once in a year. Now this service is easily accessible so long as you have an internet connection. To download your EPF Passbook, simply follow the steps given below.
- Visit Epfo website by typing in https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in on the search bar of your favorite web browser.
- Once in the site, click on ‘Our Services’ tab. This action will generate a drop down list from where you should click on ‘For Employees’ option.
- You will then have to select ‘Services’ option before clicking on ‘Member Passbook’ service
- Fill in the login credentials I.e. UAN Number and password before clicking on “Login” button.
Your Passbook details will then be displayed on the screen to save the EPF passbook. Simply right click and select “Save As” option. You must choose the location that you wish to save the EPF passbook in PDF format.
Know your PF Online Claiming Status
There are three ways to help you to check the online claim status. Before you check your claim you must need the below details:
- The number of the EPF account
- EPF regional office of your employer
- Company code and extension code
Link your UAN with Aadhaar Number Using thе UMANG арр
Do you know that linking UAN to Aadhaar is beneficial in many ways? Though it is not mandatory to link Aadhaar to the UAN, it is always highly advisable to link UAN to Aadhaar as it has many added benefits. The unified portal of the EPFO provides endless services to the employees as well as the employer. It has eased the process of claim settlement in endless ways. Those who have availed its service always praise about how it has made their life easier.
EPFO іntrоduсеd thе UAN-Aadhaar linking fеаturе fоr thе соnvеnіеnсе оf mеmbеrѕ uѕіng EPFO Link оn thе UMANG mоbіlе app.
Hеrе аrе thе steps tо Connect or Link your UAN with Aаdhааr using thе UMANG app:
- Entеr уоur UAN
- An OTP wіll bе ѕеnt tо thе UAN rеgіѕtеrеd mоbіlе numbеr
- Aftеr thе OTP verification, еntеr thе dеtаіlѕ оf Aadhaar
- Anоthеr OTP wіll bе ѕеnt оn Aаdhааr’ѕ mоbіlе numbеr аnd thе rеgіѕtеrеd е-mаіl
- Aftеr thе OTP vеrіfісаtіоn, Aadhaar wіll bе соnnесtеd tо UAN, whеrе thе dеtаіlѕ оf UAN аnd Aаdhааr wіll bе matched.
Step by Step Guide on How to Update KYC Details
- Visit https://unifiedportal-memepfindia.gov.in/ Website.
- Correctly enter your UAN number and password.
- Enter the captcha details before clicking on ‘Sign in’ option to access your account.
- Select ‘Update your KYC Information’ option from the ‘Our Services’ tab.
- Fill in all the mandatory details correctly in the space set aside for this information.
- Now enter the details displayed in the captcha image after which you should click on ‘Get Authorization Pin’ icon.
- Key in the OTP sent to your mobile phone and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Fill all the details which appear on KYC menu and click on ‘Save’ button.
- You will be redirected to a new page showing ‘Pending KYC’ menu.
- As soon as the employer approves your uploaded KYC, the ‘Pending KYC’ status will change to ‘Approved KYC’. You will have successfully seeded your KYC details.
To download the UAN card you follow this procedure;
- Start by visiting the EPF UAN unified portal official website using this link; https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- On the right-hand side of the portal, you will be requested to sign in by filling in your UAN number and password. In case you do forget your login details under the blank section click the option’ ‘Forgot Password’ to recover your lost details.
- After key in your correct login details, you will be successfully logged into the EPF UAN unified portal where you will be able to access lots of their services.
- On that page, click on the option ‘UAN Card’ option, which is at the top right corner of the page. You will be redirected to a new page where the UAN card will open in pdf format, and you can view it from your screen.
- On clicking on the option, the UAN card will be downloaded to your computer immediately.
How to know your UAN?
You can get the UAN number through UAN portal.
- Go the official website of UAN Portal
- Choose or Hit on the ‘Know your UAN Status’.
- You have to choose the state and EPFO offline from the drop down menu and add your PF number connect with the other details. You can get your PF number ID from your salary slip. Add the Tab, ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
- You will get a PIN on your Mobile Number. You have to click on add pin and click on the ‘Validate OTP’ and ‘Get UAN’ button.
- Your Universal Account Number that you will get in your mobile number.
Change your old UAN password
Forgetting your UAN password is a normal phenomenal especially when you have a lot to think about. Fortunately, you can recover or reset your UAN password online at https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in Website. However, you must make sure that every detail which you fill in i.e. Name, Date of Birth, Aadhaar etc are the same as those submitted to EPFO. To reset your UAN Password, make do with the steps given below.
- Open your web browser and visits the UAN website lf EPF using https://unifiedportal.epfnida.gov.in as the link.
- You will then have to click on “Forgot Password” option once in the site.
- Enter your UAN number and captcha displayed in the image.
- Click on “Verify” button.
- Your registered mobile number will then be displayed on your screen. Click on “No” if you want to change the mobile number.
- Next, enter your name, Date of Birth, KYC type, Gender and document number. Click on “Verify” button after filling every mandatory detail correctly.
- Now click on “Get Authorization Pin” in the new page that appears. A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the box set aside for this detail.
- Enter the new password. Make sure that you are using a strong password which is made up of alphabets, digits and characters.
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to make the changes. A pop-up message will appear after making the necessary changes successfully.
With Epfindia website, you will never have to visit any EPFO office in order to get the service that you want. All you need is a fast internet connection together with a device which can access the internet and every EPFO service will be at your disposal.
The online Aadhaar verified UAN allotment in Unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
The UAN self –generation has brought a lot of relief to the Indian employees. One doesn’t have to depend on the employer for the generation. Using the following steps the process is simplified.
- Navigate to the official website portal: https://uinifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- Go to the homepage menu and select the option Aadhaar verified UAN allotment.
- A new page is displayed enter the right information about the Aadhaar then tap on the next but indicated generate OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number; here you need to have the phone close to you.
- Now key in the OTP then agree on the disclaimer details which are going to show on the screen.
- Select the submit button, the verification will commence.
- The information show about the Aadhaar card given.
- Proceed by entering all the information needed after this enter the security code in the space provided.
- Recheck the information then click on the register button.
Conclusion: PF оr EPF (Employee Prоvіdеnt Fund) асtѕ аѕ a savings tool fоr employees іn India. It іѕ оnе оf thе mоѕt рорulаr ѕаvіngѕ рlаtfоrmѕ аvаіlаblе tо аll ѕаlаrіеd employees either Government Employee or Private Employee. PF hеlрѕ the employees to ѕаvе a frасtіоn оf thеіr ѕаlаrу еvеrу month thаt thе employee саn uѕе іn thе event thаt he / she саnnоt wоrk, оr аftеr rеtіrеmеnt.
I think I have summarized all the services provided by the unified portal in this article. If you know about any other service, please do share it with me for the general good of all.
If you want more information about Employee PF Balance without UAN Number please visit https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/