Know your Employee Provident Fund EPF Balance Check Procedure or Employee PF Balance Amount Status available at epfindia.com…..
EPF balance Means if the Government Employee can get the PF. PF stands for Provident Fund. It refers to the contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction because after the cutting of EPF, Other Allowances etc you can get the salary. At the time of retirement each employee can get the PF with Epf Balance interest amount. PF is the main advantage in our Country. Lot of retired employees are depending on PF and Pension. Employee PF Claim Status
You can get you PF amount if you have UAN Passbook it is mandatory for Every Government Employee. Till now you don’t get the EPF Passbook or UAN Passbook you must Register in www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in web portals. After the Completion of UAN Registration you must Activate the UAN Activation. It is also mandatory for all employees.
How to Check EPF Balance or Employee PF Balance using with or without UAN
Each and Every Employee must check your EPF Balance, Download EPF Passbook, withdraw partial amount from EPF Account etc are available at epindia.com web page. In the next articles we can give brief guidelines of EPF Interest Rates also. Here we will explain how to know your EPFO Balance or Employee Provident Fund Balance without UAN Number or with UAN Number. Actually Every Employee can check your respective PF Balance by using the SMS Service or Missed Call Service.
- Open this URL: http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php
- Then you can see another link i.e named as “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”.
- Just Click on it. It is redirect to another URL: http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php
- In that page you can see ” Member Balance Information ” Heading.
- Under the heading you must choose your which State are your coming from. Select the State.
- Again you can choose your EPFO Office. Click on your Office Link.
- After you must Enter your Employee PF Account Number (Mandatory), Name and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit Button. That’s All. It can shows your Employee PF Balance.
If you want more information about Employee PF Balance Check please visit http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/