Know your Employee Provident Fund EPF Balance Check Procedure or Employee PF Balance Amount Status available at epfindia.com…..
EPF balance Means if the Government Employee can get the PF. PF stands for Provident Fund. It refers to the contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction because after the cutting of EPF, Other Allowances etc you can get the salary. At the time of retirement each employee can get the PF with Epf Interest amount. PF is the main advantage in our Country. Lot of retired employees are depending on PF and Pension. Employee PF Claim Status
Provident Fund is an investment towards your retirement corpus. It is an investment fund in which employee and employer or sometime government contributes money towards employee retirement corpus. There are various types of provident fund like Recognized Provident Fund (RPF), Unrecognized Provident Fund (UPF) and Public Provident Fund (PPF).
You can get you PF amount if you have UAN Passbook it is mandatory for Every Government Employee. Till now you don’t get the EPF Passbook or UAN Passbook you must Register in www.epfindia.com or www.epfindia.gov.in web portals. After the Completion of UAN Registration you must Activate the UAN Activation. It is also mandatory for all employees.
How to Check EPF Balance or Employee PF Balance using with or without UAN Number
However, the most popular Recognised Provident Fund is the Employees’ Provident Fund. This is managed by EPFO. Under this scheme employee and employer together makes an equal contribution of 12% towards EPF.
Each and Every Employee must check your EPF Balance, Download EPF Passbook, withdraw partial amount from EPF Account etc are available at epindia.com web page. In the next articles we can give brief guidelines of EPF Interest Rates also. Here we will explain how to know your EPFO Balance or Employee Provident Fund Balance without UAN Number or with UAN Number. Actually Every Employee can check your respective PF Balance by using the SMS Service or Missed Call Service.
- Open this URL: http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php
- Then you can see another link i.e named as “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”.
- Just Click on it. It is redirect to another URL: http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php
- In that page you can see “Member Balance Information” Heading.
- Under the heading you must choose your which State are your coming from. Select the State.
- Again you can choose your EPFO Office. Click on your Office Link.
- After you must Enter your Employee PF Account Number (Mandatory), Name and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit Button. That’s All. It can shows your Employee PF Balance.
How to know PF Balance check using without UAN number in epfindia.gov.in
You can get these details under important links in for employees’ webpage.
I. By Sending SMS:
- For availing the service of SMS, your UAN should be registered with EPFO. SMS service helps you to know PF Balance without knowing your UAN number.
- You are required to send an SMS on the number 7738299899.
- In the message box write EPFPHO UAN ENG.
- This facility is also available in English, Kannada, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, etc. So if you want information in Bengali type BEN in place of ENG.
II. By Giving a Missed Call:
- You can also get details of your PF balance by giving a missed call on 011-229014016 from the registered mobile number in UAN portal. In this case, also you do not have to remember your UAN number.
- However, you need to be registered on the UAN portal and give KYC details.
III. On UMANG App
- Visit on the Google Playstore or URL: https://web.umang.gov.in/web/#/ and download UMANG APP.(Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance) It is an initiative of Government of India under Digital India Program.
- To avail all government services under the common platform.
- Once the app is installed select EPFO option from app homepage.
- Select “Employee centric services option” and enter EPF universal account number.
- You will be able to login using an OTP that will be sent to registered mobile number.
If you want more information about Employee PF Balance Check please visit https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/