Each member or employee shall nominate a person in the declaration Epf Withdrawal Form-2, conferring the right to the nominated person to receive the benefit/amount in case of the death of the member or employee.
It is a known fact that Epf Withdrawal Form from Employee Provident fund is not an easy task as many times as an employee wants funds except those permitted under The Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme Act, 1952. Withdrawals are allowed subject to certain conditions only in the cases of (1) purchasing a house or dwelling a house (2) for repayment of loans in special cases (3) an other miscellaneous cases:
Following is the list of Epf Withdrawal Form for withdrawal of funds from EPF:
- EPF Form-13 : This Epf Form13 is used to shift the provident fund account from the one employer to the other employer, when an employee switches companies/employers.
- EPF Form-14 : This form is used to contribute to Life Insurance Policy from your provident fund account.
- EPF Form-19 : This form is useful to withdraw fund at the time of retirement or quitting the job.
- EPF Form-10C : This form entails the member who is less than 58 years of age for receiving a scheme certificate for retention of membership. Or for availing the settlement benefit through Employee Pension scheme or Old family pension Fund, this form can be used along with Form-19/20.
- EPF Form-10D : This form is useful to get the pension either by the member or the nominee after the death of the member.
- EPF Form-20 : This form entails the nominee or family member to get the provident fund after the death of the member.
- EPF Form-31 : This form helps the member to withdraw funds in the form of advance / loan / for medical reasons, for purchasing house, etc.
- EPF Form-5 (IF) : This form is used for withdrawal of provident fund/dues of the deceased member who died while in service.
The above are only illustrations and for full and further details, you may visit the EPFO site at www.epfindia.com