How to Register a Complaint Online through epfigms.gov.in. EPF Grievance Register through Online at EPFIGMS official website epfigms.gov.in….
All of us know that employee provident fund organization is a government initiated organization started just to make sure that all the features and functions of the Employee Provident fund are functioning properly. The organization maintains EPF accounts of all the employees all around the country. It should make sure that all the employees get the benefit of the Employee Provident Fund [EPF] scheme and no employee is misusing the scheme for their own benefits.
Whether every organization functioning properly or not, there will be some or the other complaints ot dissatisfaction from the people who are receiving the services. So every organization will make some or the other additional arrangements to make sure that the complaints of the customers were resolved and the customers gets fully satisfied. With this same concept the Employee Provident fund organization also started EPFIGMS to resolve any type of grievances and to maximize the satisfaction of the customers.
Anyone can lodge any type of complaints about EPFO to the main office in Delhi or any other branch offices located at various corners of country. There are around 135 EPFIGMS offices all across the country. EPFIGMS is EPF Integrated Grievance Management System that focuses on addressing the grievances of the employees within 30 days of lodging the issue.
Complaints can be lodged by the PF member and can follow up with the epfigms office. There is a form you have to fill to lodge grievances. Here in this article let’s have a clear view of how to fill the form to raise your grievances. You can file your grievances online by following the below steps.
EPF Grievance Register through Online at EPFIGMS official website epfigms.gov.in
All you will be required to do in the first step is to visit the official website of the EPFIGMS which is https://epfigms.gov.in/
- Click on option which says Register Grievance.
- You will be required to click one of the options provided under the status option.
- Then you will be asked to enter your UAN and security code. Provide the details as required then click on get details option.
- You will be displayed with a screen which shows all your details like your UAN, mobile number and also your email address.
- At the bottom click on an option called ‘Get OTP’, you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and then look for personal details section, from the personal details option, click on your PF number.
- A page will be displayed which has an option called ‘Grievance Details’. From the ‘Grievance Details’ section select the type of grievance you want to file.
- After this you will be required to describe briefly about your issue against your EPF Complaint up to 5000 words and attach your files in pdf format within the maximum size of 1MB, that are related to your grievance that will support your complaint.
- When you register the complaint successfully, everyone will get the confirmation, Reference ID by SMS and your registered email Id.
Hope the article is informative and has provided enough information. For more details visit the of the official website of EPFIGMS which is epfigms.gov.in