NPS Account Registration Procedure, Download NPS Registration Form Here, How to Open NPS Account and Who can get benefits from this scheme…..
NPS is a national pension scheme designed by the government of India in order to help the people gain the financial benefits at their old age. This scheme helps the people of India to have a monetary benefit on huge scale at the time of their retirement so that they will be able to lead their life happily even after their regular income stops.
This scheme used to be applied only to the government employees in its initial stages and later on being applied to both government and private employees. This scheme was introduced by the government because of the decision made by the government to stop the pension benefits to all the employees who joined after 2004 January. This scheme started applying to all the private employees since 2009 and has been successfully providing its benefits to the people.
The main advantage of the scheme is that the people will be able to release their NPS amount at the time of maturity tax free that is no tax will be levied on the NOS maturity amount.
Before starting up with the process let’s make sure that you have your Aadhar card linked to your mobile number and also active bank account with mobile banking facility linked to it.
Who can apply for this NPS Account Registration
Here in this article let’s have a brief discussion on how to fill the NPS Registration form without any hassle and following very easy steps.
- Any one between the age of 18 and 65 can apply for this scheme and get the benefits provided by this scheme.
- You can download the form from the official website which is https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/ and then in the application form you will be supposed to fill in your personal details like your name, fathers name, place of birth and other personal details.
- Next you will be required to enter your details regarding your identity proof like your passport details, pan card.
- Next you will be supposed to fill in your details regarding your address proof, and then fill in your permanent address, contact details,
- Others details include your bank details, NPS option details from which you have select your choice, EPF details and your declaration along with your signature and date as well.
- During the process you will also be required to make an online payment of minimum 500 rupees towards their account.
- You will also be required to upload your passport size photograph to the application form.
- If you are not able to make the process through online then you can just take the printout of the application and fill in the details and send the copy to CRS to the below address within 30 days of your applied days.
Central Record Keeping Agency (eNPS) NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013
- Here the applications will be manually processed and your account gets activated if it matches with all the criteria.
Hope the article is informative and has provided you information that you are searching for. For more details visit, the NPS official website. Keep visit our website for more updates..,