Instructions on How to link your UAN with Aadhaar in iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ by using either Bio-metric / OTP verification and Track eKYC status…..
There are two methods that EPFO members can use to link UAN with Aadhaar details in e-KYC Portal. These methods include: Using Bio-metric credentials and Using OTP verification.
How to Link your UAN with Aadhaar in iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ using Bio-metric Details
- Enter https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ on the search bar of your browser. This is the official link for accessing Epfindia website. Press ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard after typing in the above link correctly.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Epfindia website from where you should click on ‘Link UAN Aadhaar‘ option that can be clearly seen from EPFO members service menu.
- Enter your UAN number in the space set aside for this detail.
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will then be sent to the UAN registered mobile number. Enter this OTP before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, you will have to select the Aadhaar verification method. In this case, you will have to choose ‘Using Biometric’ option.
- Your bio-metric details will then be captured using a registered bio-metric device. Confirm every detail before clicking on ‘Submit’ button. Your Aadhaar will then be linked to UAN after verification of the bio-metric details.
How to Link your UAN with Aadhaar in iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ using OTP Verification
Below is a step by step instruction on how to perform Link your Universal Account Number with your UIDAI online without facing any difficulty whatsoever.
- Firstly you must go to access the Employees Provident Fund Organization Website by typing in https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ on the search bar of your browser. Press the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard once you type in the above link correctly.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of Epfindia website from where you should click on ‘Link UAN Aadhaar’ option. This option can be seen clearly under ‘For EPFO Members’ section that is below the login credentials.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here, you will have to enter your UAN number in the box set aside for this detail.
- Enter your mobile number that is linked with UAN. Click on ‘Generate OTP’ button once you type in your registered mobile number.
- Now enter the ‘One Time Verification Pin (OTP)’ for verification purposes.
- Fill in your Aadhaar Number. You will then receive another OTP that you must enter correctly.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after filling all the mandatory details. You will now have linked your UAN with Aadhaar using OTP verification option.
How to track eKYC in https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ Website
EPFO members can also track E-KYC without necessarily having to move from their current location. All one needs is a fast internet connection together with a device that can access the internet be it a Personal Computer, Desktop Computer or Smartphone. Any member of EPF who wants to track their E-KYC will have to follow the step by step explanation given below.
- Visit IWU eKYC website by typing in https://iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ on the search bar of your installed browser. You can decide to use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Press ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to initiate the search. This step will depend with the type of device that you are using.
- Click on ‘Track E-KYC’ option that is just below the ‘Link UAN Aadhaar’ service.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Here, you will have to enter your UAN number.
- Next, enter the numbers that appear on the captcha image. You can click on ‘Refresh’ button if you do not see any captcha image.
- Finally, click on ‘Track E-KYC’ button to complete the process of tracking E-KYC. You will be able to see the status of E-KYC on the next page that appears.
With Epfindia website, you will never face any problem when it comes to accessing EPF services to employees.
How to Link your UAN with Aadhaar Number either Biometric or OTP at iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/
- How to update Aadhaar number with UAN without employer?
Visit EPF website and select eKYC Portal under online services. You will be redirected to the eKYC Portal where you should click on ‘Link UAN Aadhaar.’ Correctly provide your UAN and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. After successful verification, your Aadhaar will be linked to your UAN.
- How to Update Aadhaar Number in EPF account?
Login to EPFO’s unified portal on your smartphone or Personal Computer. Once logged in, click on ‘Manage’ before selecting ‘Modify Basic Details’ option. On the modification page, you have to enter your new Aadhaar number in the space set aside for this detail. It is then that you can view ‘Pending Requests’ on the UAN portal.
38 thoughts on “iwu.epfindia.gov.in/eKYC/ Link your UAN with Aadhaar using Biometric / OTP”
I ALL READY SUBMITTED TO TWO PENSION SCHEME CERTIFICATE.
No:1 TN/TNY/9687/04.01.2001 Second MD/TNY/00075296 /07.01.2013 SENT TO TIRUNELVELI EPFO . IN RECEIVED PENSION .PPO NO MD/TNY/00108051.
I TWO WORK TWO SERVICE . RECEIVED ONE PENSION SO NOT MY SERVICE AND PENSION MERRGED. PLEASE VERIFICATION PLEASE
Deir sir is porglam i am raushan kumar not is uan logian
My UAN password and mobile number is forgot. How I can open to check my of balance
1) My UAN password forgot and my mobile number not available which is linked with UAN number and also my KYC not updated in EPF this is from 2011 to 2018 .
2) i worked in other company from 2007 to 2011 but i have no UAN number i have only PF number how can i check my PF balance and my KYC Not updated
I want to correction in name & Aadhar number on EPFO portal how to do this. Also I was trying online but nothing happens. Please help me. Thanks
My UAN password and mobile number is forgot. How I can open to check my of balance
1) My mobile number not available (because Aircel number) which is linked with UAN number and also my KYC not updated in EPF this is from 2013 to 2018.
2) i worked in other company from 2007 to 2011 but i have UAN number how can i check my PF balance and my KYC how updated.
My mobile number and Pf number or UAN number not available. Pls help me for your suggestion me UAN no online check.
My name sumit UAN number and also my KYC not updated in EPF
My date of birth note update mera naam Sumit Meri date of birth not changing date of birth galat hai change nahi ho rahi hai 12/03 1989 Yeh Meri date of birth galat hai ( Aadhar card number 743578980165. My date of birth 14/07/1994 hai
सर मैं 2015 से एक प्राइवेट कंपनी में काम करता हूं परंतु मेरे पास में मेरा पीएफ नंबर नहीं है लेकिन जिस नंबर को मैंने एक्टिवेट कर आया था वह मोबाइल नंबर है अब मैं किस प्रकार अपना पीएफ वापस ले सकता हूं
Maheshmarandi422@gimil.com सर मै आप से गुजारिस करता हूँ कि हमारॉ पिएफ 5साल अटक गया है fiam L.T.D Tamil nadu
What uan adhar and mobile link kyc all ok. -what pf withdraw to conf. Time? my uan-100172793615.
What uan. adhar and mobile link kyc all ok. -what pf withdraw to conf. Time? my uan-100172793615. my dob 05/03/1966. do not correct to do? My all paper and documents, Esi paper on dob 05/03/1966. As ok.
My name JASVIR SINGH. Uan100172793615. What I kyc adhar bank mobile detail dob link are clear.?
I COULD NOT LINK MY KYC DETAILS IN MY PF ACCOUNT
I have pf Number but system showing data Not Found Please help me Team Forget UAN No and Regition Number
I changed my company and transfer my PF money. But what about EPS money how do I get that of is included in PF amount . please clarify.
I am forgate my UAN no and password please provide my uan and password
I am forgate my Uan and password
My email Arvindshaxtri@gmail
Please provide my uan and password
My UAN & Mobile Number Forget
mera pf nikalna hai our umang i.p.f.o.me ja ke kiye hai lekin bol rha hai inveld una numbar to kya kre hum,plz boliye
I have only PF number . How to PF withdrawal from my account
सर जी मेरे पीफ में आधार कार्ड नहीं है और नहीं पेन कार्ड है कृपया बताए की में क्या करूं
My mobile number is not link with UAN number. while activate the UAN DOB is not available. Pls help me for your suggestion me UAN no online check.
I am Girish Kumar Jha
I forget own UAN Number so i request to all officer please suggest me how i get UAN no.
I m sandeep kumar from kamalganj farrukhabad UP. I have left my job from royal plaza Hotel in Delhi in 2017. So want to withdraw my pf amount online and I don’t have UAN no I have olny pf account no. Which is mansion On my salary slip.
Please help me sir
please careacoin the my name and my date of date of borth change
(1) my Worang Name=Mr ANIL KUMAR SHAHPUR
(2) MY Worng Date of Barth=12/10/2019
But sir my Right Name and Date of Barth and Mobail Noumber
(1) My Right Name = Anil KUMAR
(2) MY Right Date of Barth = 21/10/1992
(3) my new mobail noumber =08651575887
Hi; Iam Abdul haque barbhuiya and my uan passward forgate than my mobile namber lost so my request to you
how frocible chang my mobile number
So please help me
Sir mera pf main Jo mobile number diya hai wo nahin hai aur kyc matching nahin horaha hai
1) My mobile number not available (because docomo number) which is linked with UAN number and also my KYC not updated in EPF this is from 2015to 2017
2) i worked in other company from 2017 to 2019but i have UAN number how can i check my PF balance and my KYC how updated.
I want correction in Fathers Name, Aadhar Number & PAN Number on EPFO portal how to do this. Also I was trying online but nothing happens. Please help me. Thanks
sir mere papa ka pf no. pta nahi he or mene portal pr bhi aadhar no. se pf no. pta karne ki koshis kari but wha se bhi mujhe pta nhi chla to sir kya solution he………….or sir agr mere papa ka agr pf account nhi khula he to kya pf account ab khulwa ke de skta hu
MY UAN NO NOT CONFIRM I AM WORKING 2003 T0 2015 BUT MY UIN NO NOT GENERATE PLEASE WITH MY PF AMOUNT
Der sir/madem mera uan.no.100505509224 hei lekin pahale mera Jo mobile no.tha miss ho gaya hei an mujhe 8368810837 or aadhar card no.498239630356link karana hei please mera mobile no. Or aadhar card mere UAN No.se link kare
Aapki ati kripa hogi
Iam request sir my uan no 101324693984 aadhar nimber not link and bank account not linkaed sir aadhar no 421322271616
At the time of retiring on 31stDEC 2019 from Airlines job, I had applied to EPF office through my employer for correction in name as per Aadhaar . The same was approved by my employer on 30thDEC , and forwarded to EPFO.Accordingly I even got an SMS message from EPFO, that the matter is pending with them.
However till date the name correction as per Aadhaar has not taken place, and the matter is still pending.
The reference no. is : MHBAN00479900000000501 / 19509990 .
Kindly look into the matter and if you can update accordingly, I will be highly obliged, as I wish to withdraw my
full and final PF amount due.
I am Andra Pradesh sir I want with draw my pf amount in online services so how can I apply in it so please help to with draw my amount
Thanking you sir or madam.
I am Sanket Shridhar Kolwankatr need to link addhar Card Details to link with UAN no in EPFO No & also to update name mobile no in EPFO UAN no trying online but not happening ,
Kindly help it out to solve the issue .
Thanks & Regards
Comments are closed.