How to link Multiple PF Accounts with UAN? Merge / Consolidate Multiple PF accounts with UAN of one Employee. merge two or more PF Accounts with One UAN…..
The world is growing fast and so the humans. People have been moving further towards their success step by step. People are moving towards acquisition of wealth and wanted to become strong financially day by day. It might be business or employment people would love to build their own empire and earn more money. If its business we keep on investing into it for further returns and as employees we keep on jumping from one job to another for our personal as well as financial growth.
We all know that employees have PF accounts in which we contribute monthly for our future benefits. This account keeps changing when we shift from one job to another. It is mandatory that we merge all these PF accounts using our Universal Account Number UAN which will be unique for every employee. UAN is an 12 digit unique identification code for all the EPF employees provided by the government.
Here are the steps you can follow to merge your two PF accounts with UAN easily without any hassle.
How to Combine Multiple PF Accounts with UAN
- In the first step all you need to do is to visit the EPFO official website i.e https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/.
- Then go to services section, from the various options available click on One Employee and One EPF Account link.
- A page appears before you in which you will be required to fill in your various details like your UAN number, phone number and other details.
- Then submit the form which gives an OTP to your registered phone number, enter the OTP you have received and click verify OTP.
- next you will be directed to a page wherein you will be asked to enter the old EPF details which you want to merge with your current account.
- Enter all your old EPF account details and then click submit option. Before submitting make sure to tick the declaration boxes. And thus you have already raised a request to merge your EPF accounts.
- It is always important to merge your EPF accounts as it will be a hurdle to handle various different accounts with so much of amount in it and also creates a problem while with drawing all your savings in your older age.
Hope the article is informative and has provided you enough information to merge your EPF accounts. Keep following and visiting the page for more updates and information on EPF and other government related services.