Activation Procedure for how to activate Universal Account Number UAN Activation Process at epfindia.gov.in…
The UAN Number is available or given to the employees. UAN Number is to utilize UAN Services for the employees. If the employee can check the EPF Balance through online and you can also know the epf balance by SMS at anytime with UAN Number. After the completion of UAN Activation and UAN Registration every government Employee must utilize the UAN Based Services. Employees can update KYC Details, UAN Passbook Download, EPF Passbook Download, Check Claim Status etc services are access only after the Universal Account Number Activation.
Every UAN member / EPF Member can find your Salary Slip by using with your UAN Number. If the Salary Slip is not possible printed on pay slip then you must contact the HR Department. Actually Newly joined employees doesn’t know how to download EPF Pay Slip and PF Salary Report. So please consult your colleague or contact to Senior Employee.
UAN Activation Online Web Portal
Spectators who are try to Activate the UAN through Online website just follow the below instructions…
- You Must Keep the details at the time of Activation Process those are PF Number, UAN Number, Registered Mobile Number, Husband or Father Details and Date of Birth.
- Just go through the official website i.e EPF India Website or UAN Activation Website i.e https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/no-auth/uanActivation/activationForm?_HDIV_STATE_=8-7-AC48F92E4BE7AF19A0A6889FA5BEEB06.
- Then go to the UAN Portal.
- Click on UAN Activation Link. After it can shows the “Activation Form”
- Click the Furnish Details button. Enter your Confirmation Mobile Number
- You can get an One Time Password (OTP).
- Then Set your Unique Password. Click on Login Button.
UAN Activation using Smartphone / Mobile
- First of all download the EPF App in Google Play Store / itunes App Store
- The App will be available directly in EPFO official web page.
- This App is only useful for Employers, Pensioners etc…
- After download the application install it in your smartphone.
- Then open in your Mobile Phone. Choose the Member Options, After Select UAN Activation among UAN Passbook and activation.
- In the UAN Panel you must enter the Universal Account Number or if you don’t know the UAN number you can generate a UAN by requesting in UAN Portal.
- After you must click the Furnish Details. Then Enter PF Number, Date of Birth, Father Name / Husband Name, Mobile Number etc.
- After it can be activated successfully.
If anyone have doubts on this post please contact the http://www.epfindia.gov.in