Lost / Reset / change EPF UAN Password at , How to Forgot Universal Account Number Password Reset or UAN Login Employee without changing the mobile number at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in….
Employment Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has provided the facility for Epf account holders, who have lost/ forgotten the UAN (Universal Account Number) number. So, if you want to recover or reset your password or any queries like, epfo forgot password, Mobile number / Password not working, Reset UAN Login Password, etc. we have provided the information on how to reset or change the UAN number with your registered mobile number.
Follow the given steps and change/ reset / lost your Password on Online. Before going to change the UAN number keep your registered mobile number. Because, the OTP (One Time Password) has received at the time of changing the password.
How to Reset or Change or Lost or Forogot UAN Password
Lot of Employees are confused to reset the UAN Login by using PF Number or Universal Account Number. Have you forgotten your Universal Account Number Password? You will get the error message. You have to contact with your employer for the detail of UAN. Here are the ways to change your password
- Go to the EPFO Member e-SEWA official website Login Page at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’ in the login section (placed on right hand side of the home page). You can click on Forget Password it will redirected to another page
- Enter your UAN Number and Captcha Code, then click on submit button ,
- Then you can see the other new window, Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) and Registered mobile number, then click on ‘Yes’ button.
- Then you can get the OTP in your registered mobile number and enter OTP number in the provided placed. After that click on verify button.
- Once your OTP number has verified, you can create a new password on that page. So, create a new password and re-type the same password in the confirm password section.
- Once you reset the password successfully, you can login with your UAN number and password and verify your details.
How to Change / Forgot UAN Password after Logging – Reset UAN Login Employee Password
UAN means Universal Account Number. The UAN is a 12 digit number allotted to an employee who is contributing to EPF. An employee should have only one UAN (Universal Account Number). Your Provident Funds or Member Ids would be linked to your UAN. It will maintain all your Member Ids. when you change your job and the new employer, if contributing to EPF, gives you a new Member ID. The majoe contributing of it is no two members will have the same UAN number.
- Visit UAN member e-seva portal
- Then, Click on Forgot Password,
- Fill up your UAN Number and Enter Captcha code, then click on ‘Submit’ button,
- Then you can see the screen will show you that “Your password has been reset and new log-in details has been sent to your registered mobile.”
- You will get SMS on your registered mobile number mentioning your username and password.
- After getting the login details to your registered mobile number then, login via new password to UAN Member portal and change your password.
For more details, visit EPFO official website : efpindia.gov.in