Downloading Process on How to Print my EPF UAN Card at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in website….
EPF officials are recently launched the Unified portal. It helps you to Download the EPF Passbook and UAN card at the same time. Even you can check the e-KYC status or can change you Email ID and the contact number. It has several advantages. The portal will provide all the services connected to the EPF UAN that are available on the platform. UAN Card plays an important to the employees who are registered in epf india web portal.
What are the features of the Unified Portal?
When you open the portal, then you are allowed to do several activities, and some of them are as follows….
- You can download your Employee PF passbook.
- You can view the passbook of EPF accounts that have aged tagged with the UAN.
- You can take a print of your Passbook of EPF.
- You can update your KYC information in the Unified Portal.
How to initialize EPF Passbook and UAN Card online with the help of Unified portal?
Here is the steps to download EPF passbook and Print your UAN card online with the help of the Unified portal.
- First you must open the EPF UAN Portal. Then use the UAN Login by using the UAN number and password. Even if you forget the password then on the Forget your password link to reset.
- After logon into the Unified Portal you can search for ‘View Passbook’ option.
- This screen, you can easily download the EPF Passbook and UAN card right away on the links.
- You can able to download the EPF passbook link.
- Even you can see the EPF UAN card.
- You can there are three tabs next to ‘Home’. You will ‘View’, ‘Manage’ and ‘Account’ you have to do the below steps under each tab.
You can view your full profile like UAN number, name, and date of birth and also connect the details. In the service details then you can see the EPF number details linked under that UAN. You are eligible for pension or not.
It helps you to change your contact details such as Email and mobile number. The portal can send you authorization PIN before the data get updated. It consist the data like expiry date of the document you submitted for KYC purpose.
It is created to change your password. In this view, it is a big move for all UAN holders to know about these EPF details. The biggest problem of this portal is that it will down for some time.
How to see your passbook?
If you want to see the Provident Fund Passbook, then members need to be registered on the unified member portal after the six hours of the registration passbook online.
Here is the step by step process to access your EPF Passbook
- Visit the EPF portal and click on ‘our services’ on the dashboard and click on the employees.
- Click on the member passbook
- You must be populated to log in to access the account.
The services are also available on Apps that can be downloading it from the UMANG website from play store. UMANG is referring to Unified Mobile App for New Governance.